Monday, March 30, 2009

Let's clear something up...

Because I know you are all going rush out to see Vin Diesel's new movie when it comes out on April 3, I want to take some time to clear up a little confusion that no doubt has been troubling you.

There have been four movies now in the series. The first one was "The Fast and The Furious," followed by the sequel "2 Fast 2 Furious," the threequel, "The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift," and now the latest and probably greatest: "Fast & Furious." Notice how they have cleverly dropped the "The" from the title, and adding an ampersand- making it a completely different title than the first movie!! Now that's some serious ingenuity, people. Bravo.

Now, I myself will not be attending- not only do I have plans on said release date, but I also have not seen the prior three films, and therefore would surely find myself lost and confused. Plus I'll have another chance when the fifth one comes out: "Fasturious!" It's gonna be huge.

No comments: